The Hub incident: Mobile recovered
- April 23 campaign roundup: AAP leader Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Vadra rakes up snooping row to target Narendra Modi
- IPL 7: All-round Jadeja steals show in CSK win
Police on Friday recovered a mobile of NRI Paramjeet Singh Passi from the house of one of the accused Amandeep Singh located in Chabra Colony. The mobile was snatched from him in an assault case in The Hub along with his licensed 0.32 bore revolver.
In the incident, AIG S S Mand had suffered a leg injury as per the FIR which Paramjeet lodged.
Two days back, the revolver was recovered from main accused Maninderpal Singh alias Sunny Johar, the partner of The Hub, while six live cartridges were seized from his friend Rishi Banda.
The missing mobile was found from Amandeep, a nephew of Johar.
Johar and Banda are 'expelled' senior vice-president and vice-president of Youth Akal Dal.