The Hub incident: Mobile recovered
- Keenan-Reuben murder case: Mumbai court sentences all four convicts to life imprisonment
- Textile major Bhilwara has firm in BVI, says it is a lawful investment
- Kerala Dalit woman rape: New probe officer appointed, sketch of main suspect released
- IRCTC has not been hacked, PRO rubbishes media reports
- West Bengal elections LIVE: 45.88 per cent polling recorded till 11 am
Police on Friday recovered a mobile of NRI Paramjeet Singh Passi from the house of one of the accused Amandeep Singh located in Chabra Colony. The mobile was snatched from him in an assault case in The Hub along with his licensed 0.32 bore revolver.
In the incident, AIG S S Mand had suffered a leg injury as per the FIR which Paramjeet lodged.
Two days back, the revolver was recovered from main accused Maninderpal Singh alias Sunny Johar, the partner of The Hub, while six live cartridges were seized from his friend Rishi Banda.
The missing mobile was found from Amandeep, a nephew of Johar.
- Suffering of millions does not create public outrage, much less govt accountability
- Leicester City’s Premier League triumph is a tale of courage and hard work
- Suspend your evening debates. Send top anchors to the village
- India’s highest civilian award should be given to Zubin Mehta
- Ducking questions on AgustaWestland will not make them go away for Congress
- Behind Bhagat Singh controversy, an attempt to impose one notion of nationalism