The Hub incident: Mobile recovered
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
Police on Friday recovered a mobile of NRI Paramjeet Singh Passi from the house of one of the accused Amandeep Singh located in Chabra Colony. The mobile was snatched from him in an assault case in The Hub along with his licensed 0.32 bore revolver.
In the incident, AIG S S Mand had suffered a leg injury as per the FIR which Paramjeet lodged.
Two days back, the revolver was recovered from main accused Maninderpal Singh alias Sunny Johar, the partner of The Hub, while six live cartridges were seized from his friend Rishi Banda.
The missing mobile was found from Amandeep, a nephew of Johar.
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis
- Bureaucrats are an obstacle in path of ‘parivartan’, ‘vikas’
- Out of my mind: Netaji will always remain a promise never fulfilled
- Reverse Swing: A Manifesto for Middle-Eastern Migrants in Europe
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies