The Hub incident: Mobile recovered
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Police on Friday recovered a mobile of NRI Paramjeet Singh Passi from the house of one of the accused Amandeep Singh located in Chabra Colony. The mobile was snatched from him in an assault case in The Hub along with his licensed 0.32 bore revolver.
In the incident, AIG S S Mand had suffered a leg injury as per the FIR which Paramjeet lodged.
Two days back, the revolver was recovered from main accused Maninderpal Singh alias Sunny Johar, the partner of The Hub, while six live cartridges were seized from his friend Rishi Banda.
The missing mobile was found from Amandeep, a nephew of Johar.