The junior club
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Phoenix Marketcity recently launched a club exclusively for children called Phoenix Club Junior. The club will provide members with learning, fun and entertainment. Children in the age group of seven to 12 years can register and take part in the workshops that will be conducted twice a month at the mall. Each workshop will have activities which aim to infuse creative thinking in children. The club already has 50 registered members and its first workshop was held on Saturday, with children learning clay modelling and other activities.
Whiskey and Cigars