- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Shopkeepers fined for selling tobacco
Nahan:A team from the health department raided the industrial area of Kala-Amb to check those smoking in public places and challanded 12 shopkeepers for selling tobacco products. Health officer (Sirmaur) S M Ali said a fine of Rs 1,600 was slapped on the violators including those found smoking in public places.
World's oldest runner felicitated
Singapore:Marathon legend, 101-year-old Fauja Singh was felicitated on Saturday by Singapore's Sikh community for his unparallelled sporting achievement of being the world's oldest marathoner. Singh, who is in Singapore to participate in the Standard Chartered Bank's marathon tomorrow, was invited by Singapore Sports Council. "I appeal to Sikh brothers, sisters, boys and girls to take part in sports and stay away from intoxicants. Take care of your health," he said at the event.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today