- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Kolkata real estate on Synergy radar
Kolkata:After entering the Limca Book of Records by constructing a 10-storeyed building in 48 hours in Mohali, Synergy Thrislington is all set to begin its next project in Mumbai and announced interest in the Kolkata real estate market as far as pre-fabricated buildings are concerned. "After our success in Mohali, we were inundated with inquiries. The USP of these buildings are that these are energy efficient, have cleaner air with a reverse cooling technology. These are built in hours, which saves time and is insulated from cost escalation," said Harpal Singh, CMD, Synergy Thrislington.
Youth protests harassment, shot at