Madhya Pradesh Assembly Polls: The Muslim resurfaces in BJP
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
"We are happy with Chouhan and his policies," says Mohammed Firdosh, who runs a chicken outlet near Peergate locality.
"Muslims have seen 10 years of BJP rule in the state. There's no discrimination and everyone gets the same facilities," says Mohammed Akram, who lives near Chowki Imambada locality.
Saleem Qureshi, chairman of the Madhya Pradesh Urdu Academy, says more than 100 Muslims are representing the BJP in urban bodies across the state. A few have been appointed on boards and corporations.