The negotiators, their role
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
Arvind Kejriwal: The brain behind the Lokpal Bill, Kejriwal came across as adamant. Not much appreciated in the government team. He was made to skip meetings in the last two days.
Kiran Bedi: A former cop, Bedi emerged as an unrelenting hardliner. Had to be withdrawn from negotiations.
Medha Patkar: A late entrant, she replaced Bedi in the negotiating team.
- Money talks: ‘Unanimous’ SLC gets on board with ICC revamp plan
- The great Game Folio: Silk routes
- In taxing times, realtors discover ‘fringe’ benefits
- Few takers for UT scholarships, students claim not enough info
- Interim budget focuses on transport but misses out on Metro Rail for UT
- GPP to become history, will merge with BJP next week in Modi’s presence