The Right click
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
The Empress Garden is organising a drawing and flower arrangement competition for children in the age-group of five to 15 years today, between 10 am and 12 pm. The entry is free of charge.
Photo Vision 2013, the photo exhibition organised by the Shutterbugs Photography Club, is on at the Balgandharva Art Gallery. The three-day exhibition ends today. A total of 530 photographs on nature, birds, landscape, portraits and off-beat subjects are on display.
They have been shot by 45 amateur photographers. The main objective of the exhibition, according to the organisers, is to promote amateur photographers and increase awareness about saving wildlife and nature.