The Right click
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
The Empress Garden is organising a drawing and flower arrangement competition for children in the age-group of five to 15 years today, between 10 am and 12 pm. The entry is free of charge.
Photo Vision 2013, the photo exhibition organised by the Shutterbugs Photography Club, is on at the Balgandharva Art Gallery. The three-day exhibition ends today. A total of 530 photographs on nature, birds, landscape, portraits and off-beat subjects are on display.
They have been shot by 45 amateur photographers. The main objective of the exhibition, according to the organisers, is to promote amateur photographers and increase awareness about saving wildlife and nature.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today