The Right click
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
The Empress Garden is organising a drawing and flower arrangement competition for children in the age-group of five to 15 years today, between 10 am and 12 pm. The entry is free of charge.
Photo Vision 2013, the photo exhibition organised by the Shutterbugs Photography Club, is on at the Balgandharva Art Gallery. The three-day exhibition ends today. A total of 530 photographs on nature, birds, landscape, portraits and off-beat subjects are on display.
They have been shot by 45 amateur photographers. The main objective of the exhibition, according to the organisers, is to promote amateur photographers and increase awareness about saving wildlife and nature.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since