The Santa Song
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
With heavy Bandra and Goan elements and feel to the song, another highlight of What Man Santa is the chorus girls of Mumbai. "I wanted these girls to feature in the video. They are regular chorus singers who sing the Western parts in the songs. They are neither too excited nor too emotional. They come, sing, work and go," says Kirkire. George, meanwhile, is penning a film reflecting the same thought. "It's on a similar idea, on the urban quirky life, with a lot of soul in it," he says.
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis