The Slambook: Bushra Faiz
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Name: Bushra Faiz
Studying at: Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (UG).
Fad first: I am crazy about Mary Kate and Ashley's books.
Style statement: I like to wear anything that is causal and comfortable.
Song I can't stop humming: I am ready by the Counting Crows and In the Sun by Michael Stipe.
Food Love: I love anything spicy.
When I bunk college, I chill at: I watch movies usually at Inorbit mall.
Three speed dial names: Mummy, Daddy and Asad Alia.
Rolled on the floor laughing when: My friend was eating noodles and then he started saying something and everything came on the table.
Perfect date: Movie, lunch, hangout, playing at the arcade, a romantic dinner and finally conclude with a walk on the beach.
Screen Time: Skyfall, it's too good.