The Slambook: Bushra Faiz
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Name: Bushra Faiz
Studying at: Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (UG).
Fad first: I am crazy about Mary Kate and Ashley's books.
Style statement: I like to wear anything that is causal and comfortable.
Song I can't stop humming: I am ready by the Counting Crows and In the Sun by Michael Stipe.
Food Love: I love anything spicy.
When I bunk college, I chill at: I watch movies usually at Inorbit mall.
Three speed dial names: Mummy, Daddy and Asad Alia.
Rolled on the floor laughing when: My friend was eating noodles and then he started saying something and everything came on the table.
Perfect date: Movie, lunch, hangout, playing at the arcade, a romantic dinner and finally conclude with a walk on the beach.
Screen Time: Skyfall, it's too good.
- MU issues showcause notice to S K Somaiya College
- Denied nod to sit with her special child in classroom, mother moves MSCPCR
- Judgment day today for couple caught on wrong side of new rape law
- Man accused of murder dies in custody, kin allege torture
- 2 BJP workers injured in firing
- 322 polling stations in Mumbai, suburbs ‘critical’