The Slambook: Bushra Faiz
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Name: Bushra Faiz
Studying at: Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (UG).
Fad first: I am crazy about Mary Kate and Ashley's books.
Style statement: I like to wear anything that is causal and comfortable.
Song I can't stop humming: I am ready by the Counting Crows and In the Sun by Michael Stipe.
Food Love: I love anything spicy.
When I bunk college, I chill at: I watch movies usually at Inorbit mall.
Three speed dial names: Mummy, Daddy and Asad Alia.
Rolled on the floor laughing when: My friend was eating noodles and then he started saying something and everything came on the table.
Perfect date: Movie, lunch, hangout, playing at the arcade, a romantic dinner and finally conclude with a walk on the beach.
Screen Time: Skyfall, it's too good.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy