- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Name: Anubhav Dixit
Studying: Marine Engineering at the Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune.
Fad First: Thrash metal music and football.
Style statement: My uniform and suits.
Song I can't stop humming: Turn the page by Metallica.
Food Love: I love to binge on kebabs.
When I bunk college, I chill at: My hostel room bed. I love sleeping. And it is also something that all students love to catch up on, given our hectic schedule. For everything else, I always make time.
Three speed Dial names: Father, Harshit and Ankita (both friends).
Rolled on the floor laughing when: When I was in school, a girl thrashed a good friend of mine and she had an entire gang on her back.
Perfect Date: I will know when I have one but in all probability it will be by the beach at sunset.
There is something soothing about the beaches.
Screen time: Shawshank Redemption.
Five years from now: Sailing somewhere in the middle of the Pacific.