'The Smurfs 3' pushed back to August 2015
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The third installment of the 'Smurfs' movie franchise is moved from July 24 to August 14, 2015 release.
Initially planned to hit theatres on July 24, the upcoming third installment of the movie franchise centering on the Peyo blue human-like characters has been pushed back by Sony Pictures, reported Aceshowbiz.
The new movie is expected to explore the original story.
"I hear that the third movie, if there is one, might actually deal with the genuine origin of how all these characters ran into each other way back when," said Hank Azaria who plays Gargamel.
"I imagine Gargamel having attended a Harry Potter-like academy in his youth for wizards, and was sort of the black sheep - first of all, wasn't very good. Second of all, he must have thought the way to really be a powerful magician is to grab these Smurfs and grab their essence and everybody must have said, 'You're an idiot. Don't waste your life doing that.' And he's been trying his whole life to prove them wrong," he added.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express