'The Smurfs 3' pushed back to August 2015
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
The third installment of the 'Smurfs' movie franchise is moved from July 24 to August 14, 2015 release.
Initially planned to hit theatres on July 24, the upcoming third installment of the movie franchise centering on the Peyo blue human-like characters has been pushed back by Sony Pictures, reported Aceshowbiz.
The new movie is expected to explore the original story.
"I hear that the third movie, if there is one, might actually deal with the genuine origin of how all these characters ran into each other way back when," said Hank Azaria who plays Gargamel.