The Trance Expedition
- LIVE: Lok Sabha passes Telangana Bill, Jagan calls for bandh across Andhra Pradesh
- Your ministers used to throw dust, now they're using pepper spray to fool people: Modi to Cong
- Rajiv Gandhi's killers get relief, Supreme Court commutes death penalty to life
- Seven Naxals killed in police encounter in Gadchiroli
- Interim Budget 2014: Economy headache for next government
If you believe in the power of trance, it's time to rejoice as Dutch DJ Armin van Buuren has marked his calendar for an India gig. To be held in Mumbai on March 16, the performance is part of the "Expedition Tour" that Buuren is undertaking to celebrate 600 episodes of his iconic radio show, A State of Trance.
Touted as the world's top DJ by British magazine DjMag, the 35-year-old earlier enthralled revellers at Sunburn Goa in 2009. Known for tracks such as Shivers, Not giving up on love, Imagine and Rain, Buuren said in a statement, "I am looking forward to playing at India's biggest metropolitan city, Mumbai — home to more than 18 million people and a real melting pot of cultures and lifestyles; it shares that same unifying character as my music." The venue is yet to be announced and tickets will be available on www.bookmyshow.com from November 30.
- Subscribers of private PF trusts may lose tax benefits
- ‘Didn’t know this would mean so much to our country’
- Govt orders schools to remain open today for Shivaji Jayanti
- Mobile money, EMIs, meeting with HNIs: AAP poll fundraising begins
- Pa watches son only due to airline faux pas
- Shinde steps in, sulking Kamble takes charge as Thane police chief