The Trance Expedition
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
If you believe in the power of trance, it's time to rejoice as Dutch DJ Armin van Buuren has marked his calendar for an India gig. To be held in Mumbai on March 16, the performance is part of the "Expedition Tour" that Buuren is undertaking to celebrate 600 episodes of his iconic radio show, A State of Trance.
Touted as the world's top DJ by British magazine DjMag, the 35-year-old earlier enthralled revellers at Sunburn Goa in 2009. Known for tracks such as Shivers, Not giving up on love, Imagine and Rain, Buuren said in a statement, "I am looking forward to playing at India's biggest metropolitan city, Mumbai — home to more than 18 million people and a real melting pot of cultures and lifestyles; it shares that same unifying character as my music." The venue is yet to be announced and tickets will be available on www.bookmyshow.com from November 30.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress