The Tribune named for IPI-India award
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
English daily The Tribune has been chosen for the IPI-India Award for Excellence 2012 for outstanding journalistic work. It has been selected for an exclusive report by Prabhjot Singh on the loot of Punjab's public transport by powerful politicians and bureaucrats, the India Chapter of International Press Institute said. The jury commended the investigation published by the daily is an example of "crusading journalism" in the cause of large public interest.