The Tribune named for IPI-India award
English daily The Tribune has been chosen for the IPI-India Award for Excellence 2012 for outstanding journalistic work. It has been selected for an exclusive report by Prabhjot Singh on the loot of Punjab's public transport by powerful politicians and bureaucrats, the India Chapter of International Press Institute said. The jury commended the investigation published by the daily is an example of "crusading journalism" in the cause of large public interest.
- RTI reveals ‘flaws’ in preparation of poll rolls
- Post poll, parties do seat maths
- Cops speak for Pawar: ‘He didn’t threaten voters’
- Industrial bodies announce boycott of Bains
- EC issues notices to Bittu, Ayali
- Punjab dairy board asks for Rs 1.4 lakh for 70,000-page RTI reply, later delivers a few 100 pages ‘free of cost’