The 'Twilight Saga' voted worst movie of all time
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
The "Twilight" movies, which stars Kristen-Stewart and Robert Pattinson, have been voted the worst of all time in a new poll.
The vote was held by Rifftrax, a site dedicated to fun-poking alternate commentaries to movies as performed by former Mystery Science Theater 3000 cast members Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett, reported Digital Spy online.
Rifftrax polled over 500,000 of its users, and the vampire farnchise was named as the worst ever by over 35,000 people.
"There is a lot to cover in this vast, sprawling film series so let us try to boil it down for you," the sitesaid of the film.
'Batman and Robin' was runner-up with over 29,000 votes. Also featuring in the top ten were "Catwoman", "Spiderman 3", "Super Mario Bros", "Battlefield Earth" and "The Last Airbender".
The final part of the Twilight series, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2", was released last month to mixed reviews, but also to the eighth-biggest opening weekend in US cinema history.