The Vagina Monologues
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Kissa Yoni Ka, the Hindi version of The Vagina Monologues, translated by Ritu Bhatia and Jaydeep Sarkar, will elate, educate and entertain you in unimaginable ways. This translation reaches poetic, comedic and dramatic heights rarely seen on the Indian stage. You will laugh and cry, leaving the theater feeling exhilarated and enthralled.
Director :Mahabanoo Mody-Kotwal
Date: June 22
Time: 6:30 pm
Venue: The Comedy Store, Palladium, Phoenix Mills Mumbai
n Shakespeare Twelfth Night is one of Shakespeare's best known comedies.The Company Theatre's production in Hindi called Piya Behrupiya has been translated by Amitosh Nagpal from the original. Its about two and a half hours of high-energy comedy played on a carpet in the centre of the stage, where the actors and the musicians loll on cushions before joining the action.
Director: Atul Kumar
Percussion: Rahul Sharma
Harmonium: Amod Bhatt
Cast: Geetanjali Kulkarni, Neha Saraf, Mansi Multani,Trupti Khamkar, Sagar Deshmukh, Amitosh Nagpal, Gagan Riar, Saurabh Nayyar and Mantra Mugdh.
Date: June 23, 24
Time: 8.00 pm
Venue: Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra
The Best In Stand Up Comedy
Three foreigners, Paul Tonkinson (UK), Simon B Cotter (CAN) and Mickey Hutton (UK) present a rib-tickling comedy.
Paul leads his audience on a guided tour through the differences in male and female logic and can take the mickey out of almost every region in Britain.
Simon B Cotter is the only Canadian comedian to make it to the final of the San Francisco Comedy Festival, which saw him competing against more than 2000 professional comedians from eleven different countries.
Mickey is one of the finest Stand Up comics to emerge from the North East in the past twenty years. Mickey is also a talented musician and writer.
Date: June 22
Time: 6.30 pm
Venue: Experimental Theatre
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words