The YRF Debutantes
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
The film industry may have lost a stalwart in Yash Chopra, but his son Aditya is making sure that the studio runs without any hiccups. Aditya, along with his team, has not only signed more movies for next year, but is also introducing new acting talent. The first one to be roped in was Sasha Agha, daughter of Salma Agha, who will be playing the female lead opposite Arjun Kapoor in Aurangzeb. Sushant Singh Rajput marks his YRF debut in Maneesh Sharma's next with Vaani Kapoor, yet another newcomer. The latest to join the YRF brandwagon are Ayushman Khurrana and Sonam Kapoor, who will be working with the banner for the first time.