- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Having successfully performed in front of audiences in the state, Marathi play All the Best was recently performed for audiences in Kuwait. The ensemble cast consisted of Adinath Kothare, Vaibhav Tatvavadi, Mayuresh Pem and Manva Naik. The play, staged in a new manner, revolves around the lives of three friends — who are blind, deaf and dumb respectively. The problem arises when all three fall for the same girl and comical riots ensue. The play has been performed earlier by the likes of actors such as Bharat Jadhav, Ankush Chaudhary and Sanjay Narvekar. It was presented by Great Maratha Entertainment, Ashvami Theatre and Anamay.