- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Having successfully performed in front of audiences in the state, Marathi play All the Best was recently performed for audiences in Kuwait. The ensemble cast consisted of Adinath Kothare, Vaibhav Tatvavadi, Mayuresh Pem and Manva Naik. The play, staged in a new manner, revolves around the lives of three friends — who are blind, deaf and dumb respectively. The problem arises when all three fall for the same girl and comical riots ensue. The play has been performed earlier by the likes of actors such as Bharat Jadhav, Ankush Chaudhary and Sanjay Narvekar. It was presented by Great Maratha Entertainment, Ashvami Theatre and Anamay.