Theft at jeweller’s house, loss Rs 20 lakh
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
The thieves had not touched the rooms where the family did not keep any valuable. "My son's room was untouched. All his gadgets were in his room in tact. However, one of his gadgets which was lying in our room was stolen," said Jawinder Jain.
She added, "One of our cars and its keys were lying here. The thieves took the keys out and left them at the shelf. Only our room and the storeroom where the locker was were checked by the thieves."
Manoj Jain added that the locker which was taken by the theives was heavy and one person could not have taken it. The thieves made their way from the storeroom to the bedroom of Jains. They did not go to any other room. The police rounded up Shekhar and current servant Gopal for questioning.