Theft at jeweller’s house, loss Rs 20 lakh
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The thieves had not touched the rooms where the family did not keep any valuable. "My son's room was untouched. All his gadgets were in his room in tact. However, one of his gadgets which was lying in our room was stolen," said Jawinder Jain.
She added, "One of our cars and its keys were lying here. The thieves took the keys out and left them at the shelf. Only our room and the storeroom where the locker was were checked by the thieves."
Manoj Jain added that the locker which was taken by the theives was heavy and one person could not have taken it. The thieves made their way from the storeroom to the bedroom of Jains. They did not go to any other room. The police rounded up Shekhar and current servant Gopal for questioning.