Theft from cars parked at MG Road, Kedari Street
Valuables from four cars parked on Mahatma Gandhi Road and Kedari Street were stolen on Saturday. Cantonment Police said the incident came to light at 8 am, after the owners noticed that the glasses were either removed or broken.
Senior inspector Sushma Chavan said, "The valuables from the cars like laptops, stereo tapes and other electronic gadgets were stolen. Two of the cars were parked on MG Road while two more on the Kedari Street. We are yet to identify the suspects."
Police suspect involvement of same suspects in both cases. Cops are now looking into the footage from the CCTV cameras installed in the area.
In a separate incident in Katraj, two bikes parked in front of a shop in Santoshnagar were burnt torched by miscreants in the early hours of Saturday. A complaint in this regard has been registered at the Bharati Vidyapeeth police station.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again