Therapy to target brain response to burns, allow normal healing
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
"A burn is one of the worst injuries a person can experience," Marja told The Indian Express in a telephonic interview. However, it is the brain's unconscious overreaction to the extreme level of pain caused by the burn and not the burn itself which causes the devastating blistering, scarring and disfigurement we are familiar with, she said. "Distant Subliminal Neuro Bypass (DSNB) essentially mitigates the brain's unconscious response to thermal injuries through preventing the neural shock and immune and physiological overkill response. Consequently, the body can allow normal skin repair (epithelial reconstruction) to take place immediately after the pain subsides."
Over the years, seemingly inexplicable reports of fire-walking without showing any sign of burn injury have surfaced. People under hypnosis show burn injuries without exposure to any thermal source simply because it was suggested that they burned themselves. The only conclusion to reach is a diagnosis where the brain adopts a subjective reality resulting in physical reactions, Marja said.
The use of Distant Subliminal Neuro-bypass or DSNB has been practised by Dr Phillip Savage for over 25 years where the technique treats patients without physically meeting him or her. According to Marja, DSNB is complicated in nature.
Practitioners of this therapy invoke a subliminal neuro-bypass which redirects and inhibits the physiological destructive signals that the burn victim's unconscious overreacting brain has sent in response to the thermal incident. Marja - a Dutch medical practitioner has been promoting the DSNB technique globally and according to her over 140 burn cases have been resolved via this project.They have started a DSNB burn hotline at 001 818 332 6445* or 00 49 1577 1817 721*.
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
- AAP’s existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- HC breather for widow, stay on sessions court order to act against her for filing ‘false complaint’
- Explain stand to DCP: HC to TISS students
- Cops record statements of two priests whom Sanap ‘consulted after crime’
- Atletico end Italian hopes