There is a conspiracy to keep Pakistan cricket isolated: PCB
PTI : Karachi, Tue Feb 05 2013, 11:40 hrs
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
Sources aware of developments in the board also said that the Chairman was personally disappointed at not getting support and help from Bangladesh and India to revive international cricket in Pakistan.