'Yes, I am in love, but I am not getting married,' says Zeenat Aman
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Zeenat agrees with me when I observe she's been unlucky in love. "It's a fact. I've my fingers crossed this time. Let's see how the relationship plays out. We're taking each day as it comes. Who knows what tomorrow holds? A very close friend passed away last week. So one never knows what life holds in store. If at all there's marriage it would be very quiet. At my age I can't have a big fat wedding, though I feel you are as old or as young as you feel."