Congress has won Himachal Pradesh elections with as much ease as Narendra Modi won Gujarat. Surprised? Tell us
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi files his nomination from Varanasi, says technology upgradation and branding needed for development of Kashi
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- PM Manmohan Singh dismisses Modi-wave in country
- Letter by Xavier's principal criticising Gujarat model taken down from college website
- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: Slow voting in Mumbai, UP records 24 % in first four hours
Experts predicted a close race between the Congress and BJP in the Himachal Pradesh Assembly elections 2012.
What transpired was a total decimation of the BJP with its chief Minister PK Dhumal admitting defeat within the hour of counting of polls starting.
Did that surprise you?
Now, infighting has broken out about who CM will be.
Tell us who should be the Congress CM. Or should they fly in a CM from Centre as it did in the case of Uttarakhand.
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling
- Hyderabad blast 2013: Agencies hunt for Mangalore ‘source’