Congress has won Himachal Pradesh elections with as much ease as Narendra Modi won Gujarat. Surprised? Tell us
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- MH370 continued flying for 6 hours, could have gone towards Kazakhstan or south of Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
- Eyes on UP prize, Narendra Modi set for Varanasi
Experts predicted a close race between the Congress and BJP in the Himachal Pradesh Assembly elections 2012.
What transpired was a total decimation of the BJP with its chief Minister PK Dhumal admitting defeat within the hour of counting of polls starting.
Did that surprise you?
Now, infighting has broken out about who CM will be.
Tell us who should be the Congress CM. Or should they fly in a CM from Centre as it did in the case of Uttarakhand.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy