'My sons are my first and only priority in life,' says Zeenat Aman
- After Fali Nariman, former SC judge questions Lokpal selection process
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Flanked by Paswans, Modi sells âN(Development)Aâ
- Gadkari âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
Zeenat has found A-man. But it's not the one that a section of the media has dug up. Ever since glamour diva Zeenat Aman made it known that there was a man in her life, curiosity about the gentleman's identity has touched the sky.
Some enterprising television channels sprang up the name of the 35-year old Shiv Sena member and real-estate dealer Sarfaraz Ahsan Ahmed as the man Zeenat is all set to marry... and the lucky Mr. Ahmed suddenly became a celebrity in his own 'rite'.
When I spoke to Zeenat she was laughing so hard she could barely speak. "They got the wrong guy. This is not the man in my life at all. This gentleman that a section of the media has made into the man in my life is someone I've known over the years. He is part of the Shiv Sena. I met him when I attended a couple of Shiv Sena events. I've known him through his association with Bala Saheb."
Baffled by being linked to a person she just happens to know casually, Zeenat wonders, "Where on earth did he come into the picture? And how did the media decide I was seeing this gentleman (Sarfaraz Ahsan Ahmed)? It's all too puzzling and embarrassing for me, and I am sure for this gentleman too."
So far Zeenat has not even contacted Sarfaraz Ahsan Ahmed ever since their names were erroneously linked. But one now has reason to believe that the lady, not known to be messed around with, would be taking the strongest of action against the section of the media which insists on linking her to the wrong person.
Says Zeenat, "I have two grown up sons who, as I've repeatedly said are my first and only priority in life. I don't want them, or me, to be embarrassed in public by such irresponsible games of fantasy match-making. The whole matter has been blown out of all proportions. I just happened to mention casually to a journalist that there's someone in my life and there may be marriage in future. The next thing I knew I was hounded for information on my personal life."
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore