Things men say before they want to cheat
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Guys tend to come with a number of excuses, mostly ridiculous ones, when they want to cheat on their partners and wives.
According to Huffington Post, one of them is "She knows and she is okay with it."
Guys who think this genuinely have convinced themselves of it – it's easier than thinking of themselves as being cheaters.
Others reasons given by cheaters are "she doesn't like sex" or "she's not interested in sex with me."
Some men think that their partners wouldn't care, so it won't be a problem.
Some say that they are just together for the children, while other say they are getting divorced or separated.