Things men say before they want to cheat
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Guys tend to come with a number of excuses, mostly ridiculous ones, when they want to cheat on their partners and wives.
According to Huffington Post, one of them is "She knows and she is okay with it."
Guys who think this genuinely have convinced themselves of it – it's easier than thinking of themselves as being cheaters.
Others reasons given by cheaters are "she doesn't like sex" or "she's not interested in sex with me."
Some men think that their partners wouldn't care, so it won't be a problem.
Some say that they are just together for the children, while other say they are getting divorced or separated.