Things men say before they want to cheat
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Guys tend to come with a number of excuses, mostly ridiculous ones, when they want to cheat on their partners and wives.
According to Huffington Post, one of them is "She knows and she is okay with it."
Guys who think this genuinely have convinced themselves of it – it's easier than thinking of themselves as being cheaters.
Others reasons given by cheaters are "she doesn't like sex" or "she's not interested in sex with me."
Some men think that their partners wouldn't care, so it won't be a problem.
Some say that they are just together for the children, while other say they are getting divorced or separated.
Few even go to the height of labeling their wives gay.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer