Things you’ll never hear your man say when he sees you naked
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Ageing women are almost all the time too embarrassed about their bodies, because they fell they are no longer the same as they were at the onset of a relation, but experts have revealed a few things that men will never be thinking about while getting intimate.
Older women are too embarrassed of their aging body to the point of avoiding sex with a new partner or even insisting on sex in a darkened room, using the braille method of discovery, the Huffington Post reported.
Men often tell similar stories of their wives who hide their bodies, and the men miss the sex and the intimacy, but don't know how to ease their wives past their distaste for their bodies.
According to the experts, by hiding their your body and being embarrassed by it, women are buying into our youth-obsessed culture that says that only young, firm, fertile bodies can be sexy and alluring.
Imagine this scenario – finally after meeting so many men you've met a man who makes your heart flutter big time. You've flirted, you've gone on a few dates, you've talked half the night, you've laughed at his jokes and he at yours.
On your last date you kissed and his hands went exploring, so did yours, and you know that on the next date, more than your lipstick will come off. You've even had the Condom Conversation, but your inner worrier keeps asking what if he sees your body and heads for the hills.
A man will never be thinking of "Oh, gee, you have so many wrinkles!" "You'd be so pretty if you lost weight", "Huh -- I thought you looked younger with clothes on", "I like firmer butts and perkier breasts" or "Uh, I gotta go now."
Whether a man voices it out loud or conveys it with a smile or melting eyes, he only thinking "Oh wow, did I get lucky! This is going to be wonderful."
- Kejriwal-Centre showdown likely as AAP set to table Janlokpal Bill despite Law Ministryâ€™sÂ view
- Arvind Kejriwal may resign today over Jan Lokpal Bill, Cong and BJP unite in opposition
- Arvind Kejriwal and Narendra Modi: Twitter profile | The Indian Express
- â€˜I asked my wife to stop joking when she said Rs 3.75Â croreâ€™