Third 'Hangover' film perfect closure: Bradley Cooper
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Hollywood hunk Bradley Cooper believes the third film in the 'Hangover' series will be the perfect way to wrap it up.
The 37-year-old actor is once again reprising his role as Phil Wenneck in the comedy franchise and without divulging much details about the storyline he thinks it will be a good ending, reported Sun online.
"We're in Los Angeles, and Vegas, and Tijuana. This film is a perfect closure to the series. But I'm sorry, that's all I can say," he said.
Cooper, who is playing bipolar sufferer Pat Solitano in new movie 'Silver Linings Playbook', says he wanted to make sure he portrayed him in a realistic way.
"Well, if you're diagnosed as having bipolar disorder, it's not like there's a sheet saying, 'This is what it is.' David O'Russell (the director) says that mental illness is much like snowflakes - no two are the same.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly