Third 'Hangover' film perfect closure: Bradley Cooper
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's Rajdharma remark post 2002 Gujarat riots to take on Modi
- Mulayam's shocker: Boys will be boys, they make mistakes... Will you hang them for rape?
- SC junks PIL seeking reconstitution of SIT probing Gujarat riots
- Modi mentioned wife in affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
Hollywood hunk Bradley Cooper believes the third film in the 'Hangover' series will be the perfect way to wrap it up.
The 37-year-old actor is once again reprising his role as Phil Wenneck in the comedy franchise and without divulging much details about the storyline he thinks it will be a good ending, reported Sun online.
"We're in Los Angeles, and Vegas, and Tijuana. This film is a perfect closure to the series. But I'm sorry, that's all I can say," he said.
Cooper, who is playing bipolar sufferer Pat Solitano in new movie 'Silver Linings Playbook', says he wanted to make sure he portrayed him in a realistic way.
"Well, if you're diagnosed as having bipolar disorder, it's not like there's a sheet saying, 'This is what it is.' David O'Russell (the director) says that mental illness is much like snowflakes - no two are the same.
"I watched a lot of footage to learn about people who have suffered mentally, but ultimately we just created a character based on his made up history. Pat lives in a bit of a delusion in order to cope with his life. He doesn't have a filter."