Third 'Hangover' film perfect closure: Bradley Cooper
- Former Maharashtra home minister RR Patil passes away at 58
- HC to Manjhi govt: Don't take decisions having financial implications
- Kiran Bedi writes an open letter, says 'relieved my parents were not alive to see this'
- 'Fever gone', Kejriwal's top five priorities as he takes charge of Delhi
- It would be 'Bhaag BJP Bhaag' in 2016, says TMC after bypoll win
Hollywood hunk Bradley Cooper believes the third film in the 'Hangover' series will be the perfect way to wrap it up.
The 37-year-old actor is once again reprising his role as Phil Wenneck in the comedy franchise and without divulging much details about the storyline he thinks it will be a good ending, reported Sun online.
"We're in Los Angeles, and Vegas, and Tijuana. This film is a perfect closure to the series. But I'm sorry, that's all I can say," he said.
Cooper, who is playing bipolar sufferer Pat Solitano in new movie 'Silver Linings Playbook', says he wanted to make sure he portrayed him in a realistic way.
"Well, if you're diagnosed as having bipolar disorder, it's not like there's a sheet saying, 'This is what it is.' David O'Russell (the director) says that mental illness is much like snowflakes - no two are the same.
"I watched a lot of footage to learn about people who have suffered mentally, but ultimately we just created a character based on his made up history. Pat lives in a bit of a delusion in order to cope with his life. He doesn't have a filter."