Thousands join Mukul Wasnik in Navsari meet
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Over seven thousand people attended a public meeting addressed by former social justice and empowerment minister Mukul Wasnik in Navsari on Sunday.
Addressing the meetingWasnik said, "Modi says Gujarat has developed a lot in his tenure, but why thousands of farmers have committed suicide, why the percentage of malnourishment is high in the state, farmers have no water. The development should be seen in all sectors."
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2