Three Class XII students found dead after ‘bike crash’
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Bodies of three class 12th students, suspected to be involved in a bike accident, were found in Vadhwan town of Surendranagar district on Saturday, police said. Two dead bodies were found by a roadside stall near Boda Lake on Moolchand road while the third one was found on the stall's roof. A crashed motorcycle was found nearby. Vadhvan town is 122 km from here.
The youths, students of Swami Vivekanand Vidyalaya, were identified as Ranjit Kalavajra, Sanjay Parghi and Yashvardhan Chandel, police said. Bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
- Cong appoints Harshad scam accused as chief of Mumbai Gujarati cell
- Militants kill PDP sarpanch in Valley
- VVIP chopper scam: CBI chief meets envoy in Italy
- In final run, Mavericks first hurdle for Spurs
- Injuries to Neymar, Alba add to Barcelona’s woes
- Rani Jhansi flyover: HC notices to civic body, Railways