Three Class XII students found dead after ‘bike crash’
Bodies of three class 12th students, suspected to be involved in a bike accident, were found in Vadhwan town of Surendranagar district on Saturday, police said. Two dead bodies were found by a roadside stall near Boda Lake on Moolchand road while the third one was found on the stall's roof. A crashed motorcycle was found nearby. Vadhvan town is 122 km from here.
The youths, students of Swami Vivekanand Vidyalaya, were identified as Ranjit Kalavajra, Sanjay Parghi and Yashvardhan Chandel, police said. Bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
- Braces kick Schalke in the teeth
- India’s first electric bus hits the road
- Don’t collect toll in Kolhapur: HC to firm
- Hit by rain, Vidarbha farmers get loan relief
- Now, unani, ayurveda practitioners can prescribe allopathy medicines, perform surgeries
- Another accused in Aurangabad arms haul gets bail after 8 yrs