Three Class XII students found dead after ‘bike crash’
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Bodies of three class 12th students, suspected to be involved in a bike accident, were found in Vadhwan town of Surendranagar district on Saturday, police said. Two dead bodies were found by a roadside stall near Boda Lake on Moolchand road while the third one was found on the stall's roof. A crashed motorcycle was found nearby. Vadhvan town is 122 km from here.
The youths, students of Swami Vivekanand Vidyalaya, were identified as Ranjit Kalavajra, Sanjay Parghi and Yashvardhan Chandel, police said. Bodies have been sent for post-mortem.