Three DPS students booked for sodomising classmate
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Three students of Delhi Public School (DPS) located on the Rohtak-Jind road here were booked for allegedly sodomising one of their classmates in the school premises, police said.
The accused students, all studying in class VII, had been sodomising the victim for last one-and-an half year but the incident came to light this morning when he informed his parents about the same.
They immediately reached the school and informed the principal and members of managing committee of the school demanding action against the accused.
Later, after the school authorities refused to initiate action against them, the victim's parents lodged a police complaint in this regard.
Further probes are on into the case.