Three DPS students booked for sodomising classmate
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Three students of Delhi Public School (DPS) located on the Rohtak-Jind road here were booked for allegedly sodomising one of their classmates in the school premises, police said.
The accused students, all studying in class VII, had been sodomising the victim for last one-and-an half year but the incident came to light this morning when he informed his parents about the same.
They immediately reached the school and informed the principal and members of managing committee of the school demanding action against the accused.
Later, after the school authorities refused to initiate action against them, the victim's parents lodged a police complaint in this regard.
Further probes are on into the case.