Three IIM-Indore students expelled on drugs charge
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Three IIM students here were expelled today for allegedly taking drugs at their hostel room.
The incident took place on November 21, when the second year MBA students were caught consuming narcotic substance by the staff, the premier business institute's spokesman Parvez Akhtar told PTI today.
Soon after, a disciplinary committee comprising four professors investigated the case and recommended the trio's expulsion, he said.
The identity of the students was not revealed to guard their future prospects.
Earlier this year, two students from the institute were caught taking drugs.