Three IIM-Indore students expelled on drugs charge
- Not RSSâs job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits: Bhagwat
- Malaysia Airlines flight case: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Three IIM students here were expelled today for allegedly taking drugs at their hostel room.
The incident took place on November 21, when the second year MBA students were caught consuming narcotic substance by the staff, the premier business institute's spokesman Parvez Akhtar told PTI today.
Soon after, a disciplinary committee comprising four professors investigated the case and recommended the trio's expulsion, he said.
The identity of the students was not revealed to guard their future prospects.
Earlier this year, two students from the institute were caught taking drugs.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress