Three killed in two road accidents
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Three people died in two road accidents on Friday morning. In both the cases, bus drivers were involved.
Jatin Khullar, 21, was killed on GT road while he was going to Doraha where he worked in a private firm. The accident happened near Dhandari Kalan when he was going to office and a Patiala bus (PB23 F7789) hit him from back and ran him over. The victim, a resident of Basti Jodhewal, died on the spot. So far, police could not trace the driver and the bus.
In the second incident, a Punjab Roadways bus coming from Chandigarh hit a tempo and a motorcycle at Jandiali Chowk near Kohara and killed two. The victims were identified as Quttabdin Ansari, 13, who was sitting with his brother Sahbaj Ansari, the driver of the tempo, and 35-year-old motorcyclist Bikar Singh.