Three killed in two road accidents
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
Three people died in two road accidents on Friday morning. In both the cases, bus drivers were involved.
Jatin Khullar, 21, was killed on GT road while he was going to Doraha where he worked in a private firm. The accident happened near Dhandari Kalan when he was going to office and a Patiala bus (PB23 F7789) hit him from back and ran him over. The victim, a resident of Basti Jodhewal, died on the spot. So far, police could not trace the driver and the bus.
In the second incident, a Punjab Roadways bus coming from Chandigarh hit a tempo and a motorcycle at Jandiali Chowk near Kohara and killed two. The victims were identified as Quttabdin Ansari, 13, who was sitting with his brother Sahbaj Ansari, the driver of the tempo, and 35-year-old motorcyclist Bikar Singh.
The driver ran away, leaving the bus behind. FIRs have been registered in both the cases.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer