Three live rocket shells found in Panchkula
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Three live rocket shells were recovered from Khadak Mangoli area of Panchkula on Tuesday morning. The discovery caused panic in the village which falls in Old Panchkula.
Army personnel took the shells to a CRPF camp at Makhan Majra village in Chandigarh where these will be defused.
The shells were discovered by one Arjun Singh in his field. He called the police who further informed the Army and CRPF personnel, whose teams reached the spot to take stock of the situation.
An investigation is going on to find how the rocket shells reached the field. As per officials, it could be the handiwork of some scrap dealer who left the shells there. Other theories are also being examined.