Three students killed in accident on Noida expressway
- Parliament LIVE: Jaitley has promised concrete proposals on GST, says Chidambaram
- Kashmir violence -- Omar Abdullah interview: 'It has been building up to this'
- Baton Rouge shootings: Three officers killed, suspect dead
- Grading writers, artistes is new brainwave of Culture Ministry
- Reforms not because of Cong, in spite of it... credit goes to Rao-Singh: Arun Jaitley
Three students were killed and two others injured in an accident on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway on Saturday night.
Police identified the dead as Abhishek Rain and Yash Gaur and Kamlesh Gaur. Yash and Kamlesh are brothers. Two others, Aqid Javed and Abhishek bharadwaj are in critical condition, police said.
Police said the incident took place around 8 pm.
"The five were on their way to Sahibabad when their car crashed into a stationary bus near Sector 135. They were rushed to Kailash Hospital where three were declared dead on arrival," a police officer said.
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago
- Kashmir poses not just moral but also existential questions involving statecraft
- New FDI policy in food products is unlikely to be a game-changer by itself
- Swathi murder case in Chennai must trigger a move to enact strong witness protection laws
- A new government in Nepal does not hold out any promise of greater stability
- Kashmir is more than land, it is people