Three students killed in accident on Noida expressway
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Three students were killed and two others injured in an accident on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway on Saturday night.
Police identified the dead as Abhishek Rain and Yash Gaur and Kamlesh Gaur. Yash and Kamlesh are brothers. Two others, Aqid Javed and Abhishek bharadwaj are in critical condition, police said.
Police said the incident took place around 8 pm.
"The five were on their way to Sahibabad when their car crashed into a stationary bus near Sector 135. They were rushed to Kailash Hospital where three were declared dead on arrival," a police officer said.