Three students killed in accident on Noida expressway
- April 24 elections roundup: Four policemen, two polling officers killed in Maoist attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7: KKR seal thriller in Sharjah
Three students were killed and two others injured in an accident on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway on Saturday night.
Police identified the dead as Abhishek Rain and Yash Gaur and Kamlesh Gaur. Yash and Kamlesh are brothers. Two others, Aqid Javed and Abhishek bharadwaj are in critical condition, police said.
Police said the incident took place around 8 pm.
"The five were on their way to Sahibabad when their car crashed into a stationary bus near Sector 135. They were rushed to Kailash Hospital where three were declared dead on arrival," a police officer said.
Police said no case has been registered so far. "Investigations are underway. The driver of the bus was nowhere to be found. We are yet to determine if the car was being driven at a high speed."