Three students killed in accident on Noida expressway
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
Three students were killed and two others injured in an accident on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway on Saturday night.
Police identified the dead as Abhishek Rain and Yash Gaur and Kamlesh Gaur. Yash and Kamlesh are brothers. Two others, Aqid Javed and Abhishek bharadwaj are in critical condition, police said.
Police said the incident took place around 8 pm.
"The five were on their way to Sahibabad when their car crashed into a stationary bus near Sector 135. They were rushed to Kailash Hospital where three were declared dead on arrival," a police officer said.
Police said no case has been registered so far. "Investigations are underway. The driver of the bus was nowhere to be found. We are yet to determine if the car was being driven at a high speed."
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties