Three way tie in Gurgaon
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Former Sri Lankan Open Amateur champion Simarjeet Singh shot a superb 69 to share the lead with overnight leader Udayan Mane and Syed Saqib Ahmed at the end of the half-way stage of the Haryana Open Golf Championship on Wednesday. Udayan added a 73 to his overnight 69 while Saqib shot an even par for a two-round total of 2-under 142. The trio was just a shot ahead of Varun Parmar who brought in the best card of the day with a simmering 5-under 67. Karan Taunk was tied for the fifth place along with Trishul Chinnappa at even par 144. Arshad Ali and Viraj Madappa shared the seventh place at 146 while L Selvadurai and Harimohan formed the rear of the top-ten at 147.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within