Three-day business fest at MDI Gurgaon concludes
- PM clarifies, says OROP will apply to those leaving armed forces early
- No directions, only suggestions from RSS: Rajnath Singh
- Meet Lydia Sebastian, 12-year-old Indian-origin girl with IQ higher than Albert Einstein
- Sheena murder case: Indrani taken to her Worli residence for further probe
- Agitation in Manipur continues, protesters torch district council members' quarters
A three-day business fest titled 'Imperium' concluded at the Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, on Sunday.
The fest saw the participation of the best minds from top B-schools in the country, several case studies, games and simulations based on contemporary business scenarios.
The event also had corporate quizzes, talk series with eminent personalities and a cultural night.
The 12th edition of Imperium also saw the introduction of a new event, "Beyond Karma," that focused on social initiatives such as a 'support my school' campaign.
Other events included strategic simulation game biz-czar, online game Nautica, operations-based case studies and a management challenge called PhalanX.
Biz-czar, one of the first events of the fest, was organized by Strategist, the consulting club of MDI. The game, based on a telecom-bidding scenario, was open to engineering and MBA students. The game had 1,082 entries, of which six teams made it to the final phase.