Three-day business fest at MDI Gurgaon concludes
- PM in Paris: 'We must create a balance between economy and ecology'
- PM Modi meets Nawaz Sharif at UN climate summit in Paris
- Congress raises Dadri, Kalburgi killing in Lok Sabha; BJP hits back
- Petrol price cut by 58 paise per litre, diesel 25 paise
- India's economic growth accelerates to 7.4 per cent in July-September
A three-day business fest titled 'Imperium' concluded at the Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, on Sunday.
The fest saw the participation of the best minds from top B-schools in the country, several case studies, games and simulations based on contemporary business scenarios.
The event also had corporate quizzes, talk series with eminent personalities and a cultural night.
The 12th edition of Imperium also saw the introduction of a new event, "Beyond Karma," that focused on social initiatives such as a 'support my school' campaign.
Other events included strategic simulation game biz-czar, online game Nautica, operations-based case studies and a management challenge called PhalanX.
Biz-czar, one of the first events of the fest, was organized by Strategist, the consulting club of MDI. The game, based on a telecom-bidding scenario, was open to engineering and MBA students. The game had 1,082 entries, of which six teams made it to the final phase.
- Under General Sharif, Pakistan army is carrying low-intensity war against diversity of opinion
- Framed at BJP’s Diwali milan: Selfie-Made Journalism
- Raja-Mandala: An important shift in India’s climate diplomacy
- My book tries to chronicle a difficult India-Pak peace process
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner