Three-day Cycle Expo concludes
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
The three-day India International Cycle Expo concluded on Sunday evening with lukewarm response from the industrialists.
On the last day, Vishwkarma Industries launched a five-in-one disc brake set used in fancy bicycles.
Charanjeet Singh Vishwkarma, MD of the industry, said, "Earlier, these parts used to be imported from China or Taiwan. Now we have launched a complete set here only."
The price ranges from Rs 400- Rs 700 depending upon the quality.
Vishwkarma added, "Its price is about 10% what one gets from China or other countries. Now we are beating China in price as well."