Three-day Cycle Expo concludes
- Fake degree row: Jitender Singh Tomar passing law examination confirmed, say officials
- 25 electrocuted, 30 injured after high tension wire falls on bus in Rajasthan
- ISIS, Pak flags waved in Srinagar, police registers FIR
- Bombay HC refuses to grant relief to Nestle, ban on Maggi to continue
- Delhi: Power tariff hiked by up to 6 per cent, to come into effect from Monday
The three-day India International Cycle Expo concluded on Sunday evening with lukewarm response from the industrialists.
On the last day, Vishwkarma Industries launched a five-in-one disc brake set used in fancy bicycles.
Charanjeet Singh Vishwkarma, MD of the industry, said, "Earlier, these parts used to be imported from China or Taiwan. Now we have launched a complete set here only."
The price ranges from Rs 400- Rs 700 depending upon the quality.
Vishwkarma added, "Its price is about 10% what one gets from China or other countries. Now we are beating China in price as well."