Three-day Cycle Expo concludes
- One needs to be a good listener to become a good orator: PM Modi
- Migrant crisis: Father of drowned Syrian toddler returns to Kobani for burial
- IIT graduate who fled with Harley Davidson held in Mumbai
- Delhi HC allows permanent commission for women in Indian Navy
- Hindu group forces Muslim writer in Kerala to stop Ramayana column
The three-day India International Cycle Expo concluded on Sunday evening with lukewarm response from the industrialists.
On the last day, Vishwkarma Industries launched a five-in-one disc brake set used in fancy bicycles.
Charanjeet Singh Vishwkarma, MD of the industry, said, "Earlier, these parts used to be imported from China or Taiwan. Now we have launched a complete set here only."
The price ranges from Rs 400- Rs 700 depending upon the quality.