Through his lens, a 23-yr-old fights a dreaded disease
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
It was Kumar's father who told him that more than intelligence, being creative matters, and ever since Kumar was in Class V, he has been working towards educating society on issues pertinent to its existence. So it came as no surprise when he decided to shoot a film on the same, starting right from home where he gets his sister and her fiance's blood tests done before astro-kundali matching tests.