Tiger Shroff shoots for 'Heropanti' in Mumbai
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Mumbai schedule of 'Heropanti', the film marking the debut of noted actor Jackie Shroff's son Tiger Shroff, is currently on. Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, the film stars Tiger and model Kriti Sanon and is currently being shot in the metropolis.
The next schedule of the action-romance flick is expected to be in Kashmir. The makers, after completing the first extensive schedule
in Chandigarh and Patiala, finished shooting in Delhi recently.
Tiger will be seen doing some adrenaline-filled action scenes in the movie.
Directed by Sabbir Khan, 'Heropanti' is slated to release
on May 16 next year.