Tiger Shroff shoots for 'Heropanti' in Mumbai
The Mumbai schedule of 'Heropanti', the film marking the debut of noted actor Jackie Shroff's son Tiger Shroff, is currently on. Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, the film stars Tiger and model Kriti Sanon and is currently being shot in the metropolis.
The next schedule of the action-romance flick is expected to be in Kashmir. The makers, after completing the first extensive schedule
in Chandigarh and Patiala, finished shooting in Delhi recently.
Tiger will be seen doing some adrenaline-filled action scenes in the movie.
Directed by Sabbir Khan, 'Heropanti' is slated to release
on May 16 next year.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties