Tiger Shroff's debut film 'Heropanti' to release next year
- This is how India trashed Pakistan's claims at UNGA
- View in Govt, party: Need to address anger on Uri attack, walk tough talk
- AAP MLA Somnath Bharti arrested by Delhi Police for assaulting AIIMS security guards
- Islamabad envoy Abdul Basit summoned, told Uri attackers came from Pakistan
- After Panama Papers, Bahamas: More Indians in secret tax haven list
Filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala's two films 'Highway' and 'Heropanti' will release in February and May.
Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff's son Tiger will make a debut through 'Heropanti'.
"We have now decided to release our film 'Highway' on February 21 (2014) and consequently our other film 'Heropanti' will now release on May 16," Sajid said.
Sajid and Imtiaz Ali have joined hands with UTV Motion Pictures for worldwide distribution and satellite rights of
'Highway'. Starring Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda, the film is
directed by Imtiaz Ali and the music is given by A R Rahman.
"The film is looking great and I want to give 'Highway' the release it deserves. We have tied up with the UTV team who share our vision to ensure that the film reaches deep and wide in India and across the international markets," Sajid said.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now
- Gau rakshak vs Make in India
- Pope Francis’ message is one that India and Pakistan must hear
- Dengue & chikungunya can be tackled via swift surveillance, sustained controls
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth