Tiger Shroff's debut film 'Heropanti' to release next year
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala's two films 'Highway' and 'Heropanti' will release in February and May.
Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff's son Tiger will make a debut through 'Heropanti'.
"We have now decided to release our film 'Highway' on February 21 (2014) and consequently our other film 'Heropanti' will now release on May 16," Sajid said.
Sajid and Imtiaz Ali have joined hands with UTV Motion Pictures for worldwide distribution and satellite rights of
'Highway'. Starring Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda, the film is
directed by Imtiaz Ali and the music is given by A R Rahman.
"The film is looking great and I want to give 'Highway' the release it deserves. We have tied up with the UTV team who share our vision to ensure that the film reaches deep and wide in India and across the international markets," Sajid said.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words