Tiger Shroff's debut film 'Heropanti' to release next year
- 'For 9 months, you have been sitting over names': SC raps Centre on appointment of judges
- Tata Group said to shortlist candidates for next chairman following ouster of Cyrus Mistry
- PM Modi to visit Japan in November, civil nuclear pact high on agenda
- J&K: After nearly 4 hours, Pakistan resumes mortar shelling in R S Pura sector
- Wanted to hit LeT camps in Pakistan after 26/11 strike: Shivshankar Menon
Filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala's two films 'Highway' and 'Heropanti' will release in February and May.
Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff's son Tiger will make a debut through 'Heropanti'.
"We have now decided to release our film 'Highway' on February 21 (2014) and consequently our other film 'Heropanti' will now release on May 16," Sajid said.
Sajid and Imtiaz Ali have joined hands with UTV Motion Pictures for worldwide distribution and satellite rights of
'Highway'. Starring Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda, the film is
directed by Imtiaz Ali and the music is given by A R Rahman.
"The film is looking great and I want to give 'Highway' the release it deserves. We have tied up with the UTV team who share our vision to ensure that the film reaches deep and wide in India and across the international markets," Sajid said.
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor