Tiger Shroff's debut film 'Heropanti' to release next year
- Union Minister VK Singh's wife files complaint against man alleging extortion, blackmail
- Villagers in dark about why PM Narendra Modi said they have power
- Kashmir: Two soldiers, one policeman killed as militants attack army convoy in Baramulla
- Supreme Court directs Unitech to refund Rs 15 cr to investors
- PV Sindhu stuns world No.2 Wang Yihan of China; win away from medal
Filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala's two films 'Highway' and 'Heropanti' will release in February and May.
Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff's son Tiger will make a debut through 'Heropanti'.
"We have now decided to release our film 'Highway' on February 21 (2014) and consequently our other film 'Heropanti' will now release on May 16," Sajid said.
Sajid and Imtiaz Ali have joined hands with UTV Motion Pictures for worldwide distribution and satellite rights of
'Highway'. Starring Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda, the film is
directed by Imtiaz Ali and the music is given by A R Rahman.
"The film is looking great and I want to give 'Highway' the release it deserves. We have tied up with the UTV team who share our vision to ensure that the film reaches deep and wide in India and across the international markets," Sajid said.
- Playing the Baloch card: We have acknowledged that India, Pakistan are deeply hyphenated
- Sharmila is the doer who breaks a grand vow to protect the greater common good
- Seventy years later, the sedition law is cramping all our freedoms
- Prepaid electricity in Manipur reduces power theft; improves supply
- Prime Minister’s I-Day speech was a spectacle that didn’t hold together
- Linking PoK with Balochistan could undermine India’s high moral ground vis a vis Pakistan