Tiger Shroff's debut film 'Heropanti' to release next year
- Centre slashes petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2; Delhi rates go up due to VAT
- PM Modi launches Skill India, says war against poverty will be won
- Indian Army says drone shot down by Pak not its
- CBI arrests Karnataka Congress MLA Anil Lad in illegal mining case
- Swati Maliwal not even remotely connected to me: Kejriwal on DCW row
Filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala's two films 'Highway' and 'Heropanti' will release in February and May.
Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff's son Tiger will make a debut through 'Heropanti'.
"We have now decided to release our film 'Highway' on February 21 (2014) and consequently our other film 'Heropanti' will now release on May 16," Sajid said.
Sajid and Imtiaz Ali have joined hands with UTV Motion Pictures for worldwide distribution and satellite rights of
'Highway'. Starring Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda, the film is
directed by Imtiaz Ali and the music is given by A R Rahman.
"The film is looking great and I want to give 'Highway' the release it deserves. We have tied up with the UTV team who share our vision to ensure that the film reaches deep and wide in India and across the international markets," Sajid said.
Imtiaz says, "I am very pleased to join hands with friends to take 'Highway' to its audience and am very confident about my partners."