Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' in Kashmir
- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
The entire shooting of 'Heropanti', in which Jackie Shroff's son Tiger makes his debut is complete, barring two songs, according to director Sabbir Khan.
"Yes, all the talkie and action scenes have been shot and two romantic songs were canned in Delhi and Mumbai. After the New Year's, in January end, the entire unit shall be heading to Kashmir to picturise a roman- tic song," says Khan who began the shooting schedule in Chandigarh-Patiala followed by a spell in Mumbai and Delhi.
Since the film is an action love story, he feels it would be fun to shoot a romantic song in Kashmir's well-known places Gulmarg and Pahalgam. "It will be very cold and the fun is to go there in the biting cold. Every bit of Kashmir will be covered with snow at that time and it will be nice to shoot this song, which is the highlight song in the film, during a week-long stint. The last song will be canned on a set in Mumbai," he says, adding that from February to April, the film will be in post-production.
Talking about Tiger, Khan says, "It was a superb experience and working with newcomers always gives the director a new high."
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation
- Poor infrastructure not outdated syllabi — is what ails Indian universities
- India will have to get its act together on urban water
- Qandeel Baloch’s murder: Men craft, interpret and adjudicate over family laws in the subcontinent
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines