Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' in Kashmir
- Sports court tears Narsingh Yadav defence, NADA’s credibility
- Ramya on sedition case: Will not apologise for my Pakistan remark, said nothing wrong
- I can't fight against the government or AFI, but I know the truth: OP Jaisha
- From Rajasthan to Bihar: Tracking floods in north India
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from parts of Srinagar
The entire shooting of 'Heropanti', in which Jackie Shroff's son Tiger makes his debut is complete, barring two songs, according to director Sabbir Khan.
"Yes, all the talkie and action scenes have been shot and two romantic songs were canned in Delhi and Mumbai. After the New Year's, in January end, the entire unit shall be heading to Kashmir to picturise a roman- tic song," says Khan who began the shooting schedule in Chandigarh-Patiala followed by a spell in Mumbai and Delhi.
Since the film is an action love story, he feels it would be fun to shoot a romantic song in Kashmir's well-known places Gulmarg and Pahalgam. "It will be very cold and the fun is to go there in the biting cold. Every bit of Kashmir will be covered with snow at that time and it will be nice to shoot this song, which is the highlight song in the film, during a week-long stint. The last song will be canned on a set in Mumbai," he says, adding that from February to April, the film will be in post-production.
Talking about Tiger, Khan says, "It was a superb experience and working with newcomers always gives the director a new high."
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon