Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' in Kashmir
- China investigating new images of possible debris of missing Malaysian jet
- Actor Paresh Rawal replaces Advani loyalist from Ahmedabad East LS seat
- Seven burnt alive as tanker overturns, explodes on Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway
- Coal blocks allocation scam: CBI questions key PM advisor TKA Nair
- Pained at BJPâs decision to deny ticket to Jaswant: Sushma Swaraj
The entire shooting of 'Heropanti', in which Jackie Shroff's son Tiger makes his debut is complete, barring two songs, according to director Sabbir Khan.
"Yes, all the talkie and action scenes have been shot and two romantic songs were canned in Delhi and Mumbai. After the New Year's, in January end, the entire unit shall be heading to Kashmir to picturise a roman- tic song," says Khan who began the shooting schedule in Chandigarh-Patiala followed by a spell in Mumbai and Delhi.
Since the film is an action love story, he feels it would be fun to shoot a romantic song in Kashmir's well-known places Gulmarg and Pahalgam. "It will be very cold and the fun is to go there in the biting cold. Every bit of Kashmir will be covered with snow at that time and it will be nice to shoot this song, which is the highlight song in the film, during a week-long stint. The last song will be canned on a set in Mumbai," he says, adding that from February to April, the film will be in post-production.
Talking about Tiger, Khan says, "It was a superb experience and working with newcomers always gives the director a new high."
Produced by Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt. Ltd, the film also stars Kriti Sanon and will release on May 16, 2014.
- No threat to Harish Rawat govt in Uttarakhand: Congress
- Letter of the Week: Summer of discontent
- Youth’s murder may hamper JMM candidate’s prospects
- Valley, local students clash at Rajasthan varsity
- Cong ship rocks as heavyweights jump to Oppn camp
- Don’t know accused: SC judge rejects hint of bias in murder case