Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' makes way for Alia Bhatt's 'Highway'
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Tiger Shroff's debut film 'Heropanti' is now making way for Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda starrer 'Highway', which is directed by Imtiaz Ali. Both 'Heropanti' and 'Highway' are produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
'Heropanti' which was to be released on February 21, is now shifted to May 16. Also 'Highway', which was to release in December, has now been postponed to February 21.
According to reports, the shift of dates was mainly because 'Highway' demanded a solo release since it is an Imitiaz Ali directorial.
Director of Heropanti, Sabbir Khan revealed that it was just an internal decision taken by the company.
'Heropanti' also stars debutant Kriti Sanon, Vikram Singh and many others in prominent roles.