Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' makes way for Alia Bhatt's 'Highway'
- Congress has old habit of destabilising popular governments, says Rajnath
- Bihar: Ten CRPF commandos killed in Naxal IED blast
- OPINION | Shah Faesal writes: Between the studio and the street
- GOP for securing Pakistan nuclear arsenal; calls India its ally
- Arun Jaitley interview: Huge banking reforms underway, been able to strike consensus on GST Bill
Tiger Shroff's debut film 'Heropanti' is now making way for Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda starrer 'Highway', which is directed by Imtiaz Ali. Both 'Heropanti' and 'Highway' are produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
'Heropanti' which was to be released on February 21, is now shifted to May 16. Also 'Highway', which was to release in December, has now been postponed to February 21.
According to reports, the shift of dates was mainly because 'Highway' demanded a solo release since it is an Imitiaz Ali directorial.
Director of Heropanti, Sabbir Khan revealed that it was just an internal decision taken by the company.
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim 'national interest' from its national media
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion
- The carnage in Nice leaves the French in a state of vulnerability
- Donald Trump has shaken core principles of both Republicans and Democrats
- Hindutva’s textbook rewriting project recasts history in binaries
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago