Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' makes way for Alia Bhatt's 'Highway'
- India to grow at 7.5 per cent in 2016, faster than China: IMF
- Lalu Yadav, Amit Shah booked for 'Narbhakshi', 'Chara chor' comments
- Nehru's niece returns Sahitya Akademi Award, questions PM's silence on 'reign of terror'
- Delhi MLAs may get 400 per cent hike in salary
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing after pilot dies mid-flight
Tiger Shroff's debut film 'Heropanti' is now making way for Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda starrer 'Highway', which is directed by Imtiaz Ali. Both 'Heropanti' and 'Highway' are produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
'Heropanti' which was to be released on February 21, is now shifted to May 16. Also 'Highway', which was to release in December, has now been postponed to February 21.
According to reports, the shift of dates was mainly because 'Highway' demanded a solo release since it is an Imitiaz Ali directorial.
Director of Heropanti, Sabbir Khan revealed that it was just an internal decision taken by the company.