Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' makes way for Alia Bhatt's 'Highway'
- Cauvery row: Can't release water till December, Karnataka tells SC
- India beat New Zealand by 197 runs in Kanpur Test, take 1-0 series lead
- ISRO successfully places SCATSAT-1, seven other satellites in orbit
- Shahabuddin bail case: Supreme Court adjourns hearing for Wednesday
- SC refuses urgent hearing on PIL seeking to declare Indus Waters Treaty unconstitutional
Tiger Shroff's debut film 'Heropanti' is now making way for Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda starrer 'Highway', which is directed by Imtiaz Ali. Both 'Heropanti' and 'Highway' are produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
'Heropanti' which was to be released on February 21, is now shifted to May 16. Also 'Highway', which was to release in December, has now been postponed to February 21.
According to reports, the shift of dates was mainly because 'Highway' demanded a solo release since it is an Imitiaz Ali directorial.
Director of Heropanti, Sabbir Khan revealed that it was just an internal decision taken by the company.
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility
- Phenomenon of the non-academic VC is part of a wider crisis of the university
- PM Modi must recognise Pakistan’s gameplan, and respond at a time and place of India’s choosing
- The government has failed to provide the right incentives to farmers
- The advent of the Fadnavis government in Maharashtra Marathas’ political hegemony
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy