Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' makes way for Alia Bhatt's 'Highway'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Tiger Shroff's debut film 'Heropanti' is now making way for Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda starrer 'Highway', which is directed by Imtiaz Ali. Both 'Heropanti' and 'Highway' are produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
'Heropanti' which was to be released on February 21, is now shifted to May 16. Also 'Highway', which was to release in December, has now been postponed to February 21.
According to reports, the shift of dates was mainly because 'Highway' demanded a solo release since it is an Imitiaz Ali directorial.
Director of Heropanti, Sabbir Khan revealed that it was just an internal decision taken by the company.
'Heropanti' also stars debutant Kriti Sanon, Vikram Singh and many others in prominent roles.