Tiger Wood's divorce settlement house to ex almost ready to be moved in
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Tiger Woods' former wife Elin Nordegren, who has spent millions on her Florida beachfront home, is getting her money's worth covering almost every inch of the 21,000 square foot plot.
She may have a sprawling three-floor mansion at the end of it but the Swedish beauty will be living at close quarters with her neighbors in the exclusive neighborhood, the Daily Mail reported.
The former model has plenty of cash to spare on curtains after receiving around 100 million dollars in her divorce settlement from husband of five years and former golf No.1 Woods.The 32-year-old will build a new life in her custom-built dream home within months.
She will move into the property with the couple's two children Sam, 5, and Charlie, 3. Earlier this month, it was rumored the pair were reconciling with reports Woods had even asked Nordegren to remarry him over the holidays.But a source close to the sportsman told Star magazine that he is actually dating champion skier Lindsey Vonn.
- To attract more bidders, UT may make changes in excise policy this year
- AAP rally draws tepid response as senior leaders give it a miss
- Jaitley versus Captain: Hard fight, harder to call
- Attack on teachers, medical staff: Maoists say sorry for ‘lapse’
- Swamp of Muslim candidates may upset Congress applecart
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route