Tiger Wood's divorce settlement house to ex almost ready to be moved in
- Rafale fighter jet deal: What does it mean for India?
- Murder convict, posing as visitor, escapes from Bangalore central prison
- Twice he promised, twice Haryana CM ML Khattar stood up Navy officer kin
- Express Impact: From today, stop construction that’s polluting air, says NGT
- Voting begins for Maharashtra Assembly byelections
Tiger Woods' former wife Elin Nordegren, who has spent millions on her Florida beachfront home, is getting her money's worth covering almost every inch of the 21,000 square foot plot.
She may have a sprawling three-floor mansion at the end of it but the Swedish beauty will be living at close quarters with her neighbors in the exclusive neighborhood, the Daily Mail reported.
The former model has plenty of cash to spare on curtains after receiving around 100 million dollars in her divorce settlement from husband of five years and former golf No.1 Woods.The 32-year-old will build a new life in her custom-built dream home within months.
She will move into the property with the couple's two children Sam, 5, and Charlie, 3. Earlier this month, it was rumored the pair were reconciling with reports Woods had even asked Nordegren to remarry him over the holidays.But a source close to the sportsman told Star magazine that he is actually dating champion skier Lindsey Vonn.