Tiger Woods is a player from another planet: Barack Obama
- Stolen passports, missing debris fuel fears of foul play
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
The US President Barack Obama said Tiger Woods came across as a player from "another planet" when he played golf with the legend of the sport, last weekend.
"I don't think either party was nervous. He knew that I wasn't a big threat to his world ranking and I knew that I better keep my day job," Obama said in an interview to a local ABC Affiliate in San Francisco.
"He plays a different game than I do. He's on another planet," Obama said sharing his experience of playing golf with one of the top golf players of the world.
Obama played gold with Woods over the weekend in Florida.
Woods said the President "hit a few" good shots and the experience was "pretty cool."
"He hit the ball well, and he's got an amazing touch. He can certainly chip and putt," Woods said of Obama.
"If he spends more time playing the game of golf, I'm sure he can get to where he's got pretty good stick," he said.
- Patient’s death sparks protests, LNJP ward vandalised
- Under EC watch, money spent on campaigns on social media
- Woman used lipstick to write suicide note on wall: Police
- Unilever buys majority share in China water business
- Sisters married to a Nitish aide, one a JD(U) MLA, one an RJD nominee
- AAP men spar with Kejriwal, question LS tickets to Ashutosh, Rajmohan