Tiger Woods is hitting balls again and working out
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Tiger Woods is hitting golf balls again and working out at his home in Florida, a source close to his camp said on Tuesday.
However, no timetable for a return to the sport has been set by the world number one who decided to take an indefinite break from competition after admitting in December he had cheated on his wife.
"He is still working on his marriage and they're working hard at it," said the source who declined to be identified. "He is (also) hitting some balls and working out."
Woods spent a week in counselling with wife Elin in Arizona before returning to his home near Orlando last weekend.
The 34-year-old American, who has won 14 majors, has missed only two tournaments he routinely plays early in the season - the San Diego Open at Torrey Pines and the WGC-Match Play Championship in Arizona.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness