Tiger Woods is hitting balls again and working out
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Tiger Woods is hitting golf balls again and working out at his home in Florida, a source close to his camp said on Tuesday.
However, no timetable for a return to the sport has been set by the world number one who decided to take an indefinite break from competition after admitting in December he had cheated on his wife.
"He is still working on his marriage and they're working hard at it," said the source who declined to be identified. "He is (also) hitting some balls and working out."
Woods spent a week in counselling with wife Elin in Arizona before returning to his home near Orlando last weekend.
The 34-year-old American, who has won 14 majors, has missed only two tournaments he routinely plays early in the season - the San Diego Open at Torrey Pines and the WGC-Match Play Championship in Arizona.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly