Tiger Woods is hitting balls again and working out
- Manish Sisodia announces key ministries of Delhi Cabinet
- Maken hits back at Sheila Dikshit, says result extension of 2013 mandate
- Voter lists in hand, Hindu Mahasabha looks for Christians, Muslims on Valentine’s Day
- Child, nurse, wife on vacation among 9 killed as train derails
- In Baramati, Narendra Modi says Sharad Pawar a 'helpful veteran leader'
Tiger Woods is hitting golf balls again and working out at his home in Florida, a source close to his camp said on Tuesday.
However, no timetable for a return to the sport has been set by the world number one who decided to take an indefinite break from competition after admitting in December he had cheated on his wife.
"He is still working on his marriage and they're working hard at it," said the source who declined to be identified. "He is (also) hitting some balls and working out."
Woods spent a week in counselling with wife Elin in Arizona before returning to his home near Orlando last weekend.
The 34-year-old American, who has won 14 majors, has missed only two tournaments he routinely plays early in the season - the San Diego Open at Torrey Pines and the WGC-Match Play Championship in Arizona.
The first major of the season, the US Masters at Augusta, starts on April 8.