Tiger Woods is hitting balls again and working out
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
Tiger Woods is hitting golf balls again and working out at his home in Florida, a source close to his camp said on Tuesday.
However, no timetable for a return to the sport has been set by the world number one who decided to take an indefinite break from competition after admitting in December he had cheated on his wife.
"He is still working on his marriage and they're working hard at it," said the source who declined to be identified. "He is (also) hitting some balls and working out."
Woods spent a week in counselling with wife Elin in Arizona before returning to his home near Orlando last weekend.
The 34-year-old American, who has won 14 majors, has missed only two tournaments he routinely plays early in the season - the San Diego Open at Torrey Pines and the WGC-Match Play Championship in Arizona.