Tiger Woods is hitting balls again and working out
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Tiger Woods is hitting golf balls again and working out at his home in Florida, a source close to his camp said on Tuesday.
However, no timetable for a return to the sport has been set by the world number one who decided to take an indefinite break from competition after admitting in December he had cheated on his wife.
"He is still working on his marriage and they're working hard at it," said the source who declined to be identified. "He is (also) hitting some balls and working out."
Woods spent a week in counselling with wife Elin in Arizona before returning to his home near Orlando last weekend.
The 34-year-old American, who has won 14 majors, has missed only two tournaments he routinely plays early in the season - the San Diego Open at Torrey Pines and the WGC-Match Play Championship in Arizona.
The first major of the season, the US Masters at Augusta, starts on April 8.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties