Tigers Woods wants to win back ex Elin Nordegren with $200m pre-nuptial
Tigers Woods is trying to win back his former wife Elin Nordegren with a 200-million-dollar pre-nuptial deal, according to reports.
According to the National Enquirer, Nordegren, 33, who won a 110-million-dollar divorce settlement from the golfer, is believed to have told him she will consider the proposal - but only if he includes a 350-million-dollar anti-cheating clause into the wedding contract, the Daily Mail reported.
A source said that the deal was worth more than half of Wood's 600-million-dollar fortune, adding Nordegren feels its enough to keep him from straying. The source said that Woods didn't even balk at the demand. Even though his accountants think he's crazy, he's ready to sign the pre-nup and set a wedding date.
'The guy has never recovered from being dumped by Elin. He's dated lots of models and bimbos, but none of them were more than a one night stand," the source said.
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized
- CBI, Army vigilance wing carry out daylong search at NDA
- Balancing Act
- Ahir kin rivalry dominates poll landscape