Tigers Woods wants to win back ex Elin Nordegren with $200m pre-nuptial
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
Tigers Woods is trying to win back his former wife Elin Nordegren with a 200-million-dollar pre-nuptial deal, according to reports.
According to the National Enquirer, Nordegren, 33, who won a 110-million-dollar divorce settlement from the golfer, is believed to have told him she will consider the proposal - but only if he includes a 350-million-dollar anti-cheating clause into the wedding contract, the Daily Mail reported.
A source said that the deal was worth more than half of Wood's 600-million-dollar fortune, adding Nordegren feels its enough to keep him from straying. The source said that Woods didn't even balk at the demand. Even though his accountants think he's crazy, he's ready to sign the pre-nup and set a wedding date.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment