Tigers Woods wants to win back ex Elin Nordegren with $200m pre-nuptial
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Tigers Woods is trying to win back his former wife Elin Nordegren with a 200-million-dollar pre-nuptial deal, according to reports.
According to the National Enquirer, Nordegren, 33, who won a 110-million-dollar divorce settlement from the golfer, is believed to have told him she will consider the proposal - but only if he includes a 350-million-dollar anti-cheating clause into the wedding contract, the Daily Mail reported.
A source said that the deal was worth more than half of Wood's 600-million-dollar fortune, adding Nordegren feels its enough to keep him from straying. The source said that Woods didn't even balk at the demand. Even though his accountants think he's crazy, he's ready to sign the pre-nup and set a wedding date.
'The guy has never recovered from being dumped by Elin. He's dated lots of models and bimbos, but none of them were more than a one night stand," the source said.