Tigress found dead in TATR
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
A young tigress pregnant with four cubs was found dead inside Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve Saturday.
This is the 10th tiger death this year in TATR and surrounding areas and second inside TATR.
"The tigress was found dead around 7 am by a tourist guide in Kolara beat of Tadoba range. He informed the officers. Prima facie, it was found to be a case of snake-bite. There was a lot of internal bleeding and the doctor said it was a case of heamolytic intoxication which prevents blood clotting," TATR Field Director Virendra Tiwari told The Sunday Express.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov