Time to workout
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
It is known that Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgn are workout fanatics so much so, that Ajay likes to have his team bonding in the gym. So for every film, he gets an entire room converted into a gym. This time too during the shoot of Son Of Sardaar in Patiala, the actors converted their entire hotel into a workout area.
Puneet Issar, who plays a sardar in this film, says, "I shot with Sanju and Ajay for a week in Patiala. We were staying in Baradari Palace, which was away from the location of our sets. They turned one of the rooms in the hotel into a big gym and we would all work out together after the pack-up."
In fact, the actors were so enthusiastic about their gym routine that they had brought all the gym equipments with them from Mumbai. "It was a great bonding exercise. Besides, Ajay also loves to play volleyball. So we would play with him on the sets in between shots," adds Issar.
The actor, who is working for the first time with Ajay as the producer, says, "He is a thorough professional and he has a great eye for detail. Every evening, after the pack-up, he would sit with each actor and go through the next day's scenes so that everything would sail smoothly on the next day." Co-starring Sonakshi Sinha, Son Of Sardaar releases on November 13.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today